S&S D Duplex

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:18:30 +0100

Del,

I know you don't really agree with that, but is not the compression
crowned allowing , under optimal configuration a more "nervous" board
(I understand my terminology is poor there).

Or is it only easier to obtain a good response from a board with this
method (even if the board last less after that) ?

I like to understand where lies the difference in tone between the 2
methods.

(in 15 lines ;>)

Regards.

Isaac OLEG