WAY OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights asanAmericancitizen?

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:22:58 -0800

At 08:28 AM 11/22/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Exactly.  There are idiots and moral swine on both sides of the aisle.
>Don't let your strong emotions blind you to human nature and the
>susceptibility of ALL humans to the corruptibility of power.
>
>DA

I think even more important is to step back and take a hard look at
where the anger came from. Those completely one-sided inflammatory
chat rooms and sensationalist TV journalists have a lot to answer
for. Are we going to let these people into our psyches? Those who
aren't fanatics are financially motivated. Are we going to breathe
hate for the benefit of their profits and self-importance?

We in this country have thrived because we can debate without
hating and beating up on each other. Just because someone doesn't
agree with me doesn't mean they have horns and a tail ... even
Kevin. <grin>

Well, now that I've gone completely off the deep end ...
Have a decent day, everyone, and remember to take a little time
off now and then.

David, I'm sure I'd enjoy meeting you, as well, and talking tuning
and concert prep with you.

Susan