WAY OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights asanAmericancitizen?

David Andersen bigda@gte.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:28:43 -0700

>Alan:
>
>Neither side is immune from disingenuousness.  If you are being honest you
>will be just as critical of Trent Lott's promise to "revisit" the Republican
>pork attached to the Homeland Security Act as you are of Daschle's so called
>motives in his expression of outrage.  Even McCain recognized the payoff and
>dismissed that promise as false.
>
>David Love

Exactly.  There are idiots and moral swine on both sides of the aisle.
Don't let your strong emotions blind you to human nature and the
susceptibility of ALL humans to the corruptibility of power.

DA