Etiquette in the Customer's Home

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 08:41:19 -0800

This is why I give each client a copy of Phillip Gurlich's Book. I simply
refer them to Page 10,   # 18, which states that the piano tuner needs
QUIET! Yes, I was trained to work around noisy, (read unavoidable noisy),
situations, BUT, if it is avoidable, why the hell should I put up with it?
Just my take on the sit. 'Sides, when it is explained, to the client, that
the quality of the tuning is dependent on the quality of silence, they more
often get it. <G>
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)