S&S D Duplex

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:58:06 -0600

>I'm going to step out on a limb here, and decry your comment that the duplex
>scale was developed to compensate for deficiencies in soundboard manufacture.

Dan,
No, not deficiencies in soundboard manufacture, deficiencies in soundboard
performance, having nothing to do with how factory workers spend their
time. It's a design issue, not a time motion study of employee efficiency.

>( I'm trying to be humorous because I think you are being disrespectful,
>albeit interested)
>
>Dan Franklin

Sorry Dan, but I'm not apparently getting the humor, and I've never
understood how the perception of respect or lack thereof has anything
whatsoever to do with technical issues. I'll take some semblance of real
information over the simulation of respect any day. I am also very quickly
losing interest in this subject. I did ask if you could supply sustain
times, before and after, so we could get an idea of what your claimed
percentage of increase in sustain times with duplex scale tuning means in
real world terms. Do you happen to have any such figures from your many
years of detailed research?

Ron N