graphite and Protec

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:08:33 +0100

But it goes on the knuckle fast, then it became shiny an the touch is less
clear (DAG).

Isaac OLEG
  -----Message d'origine-----
  De : pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org]De la
part de Wimblees@aol.com
  Envoye : vendredi 22 novembre 2002 01:52
  A : pianotech@ptg.org
  Objet : Re: graphite and Protec

  In a message dated 11/21/02 6:28:12 PM Central Standard Time,
avery@ev1.net writes:

    Wim,

    I thought graphite on knuckles went out many, many years ago! Especially
    with the advent of Teflon powder! I won't use any kind of graphite
within
    20' of a piano!

    Avery

  I don't put the graphite on the knuckels. I put it on the jacks.

  Wim