OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights as an Americancitizen?

Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:55:58 +0100

I find it interesting indeed that just a few days ago just about everybody and
their dead patriot uncles (except the ones who died in Vietnam of course) jumped
all up and down and on one Gordon Stelter for his ...to put it politely...
strongly stated views on certain political issues. He got it for the positions
he took, he got it for airing his views in the first place, he got it for the
way in which he stated them. Yet this kind of posting gets by several times
without these same folks expressing these same concerns. Ok, I can understand if
you are in aggreement with..... what was that last one he wrote ??? Kill some
senator because he deemed him self serving ????....  and the like...  well I
suppose you wouldnt react to the position itself... :). But the rest is just as
if not more so bombstic, inflamatory, overstated, and the rest of it.Or
perhaps... they are both like my late brother.... just nice old guys that like
to shout ala the old CNN Crossfire way.

Still, fair is fair... seems to me we need a community get down on Alan to
balance the community get down on Gordon we just witnesssed.

Meanwhile, I would like to point out that the real piano talk has had some neat
posts going on in case you PPT folks are interested. Fair amount of humour mixed
in there as well.

BTW ....Conrad....? I dont know if you are reading any of these posts.. but...
F.A.R.T... the older counterpart to your biologicaly activated tone
generator.... referes to Free Acoustic Reverberation Technique. :)  Still in use
today in a unique verbal variant by some of todays most prominate leaders of the
western world. :)

Grin.

--
Richard Brekne