OT : Do you have any understanding of my rights as an American citizen?

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:46:18 -0600

Interesting definition ... mine is the opposite: Rednecks I know NEVER take
off their (greasy, dirty baseball cap) hats.

I apologize in advance to all who permanently have greasy, dirty baseball
caps on your heads but are not rednecks and I apologize to all of you
rednecks who occasionally remove or--is it possible?--wash your greasy,
dirty baseball caps. I apologize to anyone who is offended because they
don't understand this message or are offended because they read it all the
way through and never learned anything new about pianos or even got a
chuckle out of it, i.e., I apologize to all of you who have good taste and
also to all of you who have no cultural taste at all. I apologize to all who
are overly sensitive and to all who are completely insensitive and I
apologize to all those who are offended by apologies and to all of you who
are offended by long explanations, long paragraphs, or run-on sentences,
redundancy, repetition, and wordiness, etc., etc., and so forth. In other
words ...

Alan Barnard
We Sure Seem 'em in Salem, MO