Mustel Celeste

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:23:53 +0100

Hello,

No manual that I know, and the actions on these ones is not easy. The
regulation is not stable. Try Shiedmayer
http://www.schiedmayer-stuttgart.de/us/index.htm for any parts or
infos.
really not much to know on these, the tone may damp when you push hard
on the keys, having firm punching do more than helping regulation
then.

I worked on one for the Orchestra de Paris, and indeed the regulation
is changing too much with the moving of the instrument.
I could not look at why enough actually, but I will see it again in
December.

Mrs. Shiedmayer don't give a .. about having them regulated. She was
of good help nowadays .

Regards.

Isaac OLEG