finish

Bigeartb@aol.com Bigeartb@aol.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:36:37 EST

Carl,
     I have found it is almost impossible to refinish a spot in the lid or a
flat surface without it being obvious. Therefore I do believe you were
correct in telling the lady the entire top should be refinished and then
there still could be a problem with the gloss matching. I am assuming it has
been finished in lacquer. I'm sure there may be others who are better than I
and can advise you on how to refinish a spot in a top without it being
obvious.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.