I need some advice

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 11:53:52 -0800

At 06:21 AM 11/20/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>May I suggest a member of the Piano Technicians Guild to take a look at it
>for you?

In central France?? M. Schembri seems to me to have a good grasp of
what he wants and needs. He is aware that he could get a rebuilding
job which most of us would consider excellent, and yet lose the
character of the piano which he especially likes at present.

I think that he might talk with other rebuilders in his area, and ask
them if he could visit and try out pianos which they have rebuilt.
Maybe he can find a rebuilder who has the sense of tone and touch which he
would enjoy.

André Oorebeek is having a Christmas vacation in Southern California,
but perhaps when he gets back to Amsterdam Brian could email him.
<antares@euronet.nl>  André does a lot of voicing, hammer, and action
work, on excellent pianos.

luck --

Susan