Live Chat Reminder

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 09:46:44 -0700

At 11:31 PM 19/11/02 -0500, Dan wrote:

>Great Idea!! I'm sure alot of important knowledge will heat up your chat
>rooms.

Well, on any given Tuesday in the chat you might find myself, Don Mannino,
Roger Jolly, Richard Moody, Joel Rappaport, Susan Kline, Jeannie Grassi,
Joe Garrett and others discussing pianos and other things. It's been great
fun and a great learning experience!

>I for one, would be glad to host a chat on the duplex scale tuning
>procedure if you think that it would be of some value to our worldwide
>membership. But since I am not a highly literate computer expert I would need
>some help to set it up.

If you follow the instructions you can join us and from there we can set it
up. If you have problems email me privately. We meet Tuesday and Thursday
nights as well as Sunday mornings. Be there!

Thanks for your interest...

                 John