Warning: OT! Re: name ? ? humour

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:07:17 -0500

Carl,

When I passed the tuning and technical tests at the Dearborn PTG convention and
became an RPT, my name was announced to the audience, along with the others who
also passed.  The person mangled my name so badly that I wasn't even sure he meant
me!  He was probably reading off a list handwritten by someone with poor
penmanship.  I felt devalued at the time, but I rarely think of it anymore.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT