missing action

Tony Caught caute@bigpond.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 10:58:56 +0930

Hi Thump,

I understand what you are saying, can you imagine how many people misspell
my name, even when looking at it and writing a check. Still, it's my name
and I am proud of it. I would not use anything else. Except for Caute. But
that is another story.

I had always assumed that you got the nickname Thump for how your pianos
sounded after tuning. People are generally cruel when they give honest
nicknames.

Regards

Tony Caught
Darwin Australia