technician not found

Frances Helms fhelmsf@netscape.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 12:57:03 -0500

In reference to the person who wrote the EXPERTS list (sorry, deleted before thinking)about the technician to whom they were making payments for work on a piano they were refinishing...they only had $75.00 left to pay, etc.

They might be able to locate him the same way "skiptracers" find people owing bills.  The technique is as follows:

Write to the person at his last known address.  Mark the outside of the envelope "DO NOT FORWARD, ADDRESS CORRECTION REQUESTED".  If the person left a forwarding address with the post office, this will usually work.  The letter will be returned to the sender with the new address.

Someone on the EXPERTS list could send them this info.  Since I'm not an RPT, I responded with my information in this venue.  Hope this is more acceptable to anyone who was offended by my responses to people writing the EXPERTS list. I want to help when I can, but certainly understand the objections.
Fran Helms