S&S D Duplex

Duplexdan@aol.com Duplexdan@aol.com
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 02:24:05 EST

Del,

Of all the technicians who contribute to our art I consider you one of the
finest. yet, until you successfully tune a duplex scale, your comments on
this feature cannot be considered valid. I did not invent it, and your
credibilty is not in question but your opinion on this matter is simply
subject to your knowledge. I have loved and appreciated your classes and your
contribution to our art, and I am hopefully anticipating your input on this
matter.

Dan Franklin