LIST CENSORSHIP - Put it in perspective!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:56:48 -0800 (PST)

My answering machine used to say:
     Hi! I'm in the shower now, so please leave
message. And if this is a telemarketer, please leave
your home phone #, and I promise to call tonight,
sometime betwen 11PM and 4:30 AM.
     Thank you,
     And have a nice day!
     Thump