Credibility was: Nasty Baldwin treble

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:02:57 -0500

At 1:30 AM -0500 11/14/02, Duplexdan@aol.com wrote:
>Susan,
>
>Since I don't know you personally, I have qualms about addressing you at all.
>However, your demeaning  and deprecating attitude toward oliquots and the
>duplex scale does not do you any credit. CFT Steinway invented the duplex
>scale in 1872, and millions of pianos have been produced usiding this design
>or variations of it, consequently your slur or this characteristic does not
>enhance your credibility, in my opinion. Please rethink your priorities.
>
>Dan Franklin

Dan,

I have no idea whether Susan is even still on the list now. But
following that incident with giving us a patent for a wood stove ("US
Patents 126840"), and a web address which for the rest of us not
subscribed to aol.com would be an email address, you have your own
problems with credibility.

You could start with a apology to her. BTW, an apology contains no
excuses or mitigations which usually give the appearance of reasons
why one doesn't owe an apology.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Yeah!, let's do it. I'm pumped! Let the healing begin."
     ...........Matt Damon in the psychiatrist's office, in "Good Will Hunting"