biz cards

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:59:43 -0800

Hello Craig,
May I please have permission to print this tip in a future issue of the
Piano Technicians Journal?  Please supply your city and state.  Thank
you.
Jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Associate Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
mailto:jgrassi@silverlink.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Craig Glasser
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 2:13 PM
To: Sarah Fox; Pianotech
Subject: Re: biz cards

I've just had a friend print some cards for me on Avery stock.  They
came out wonderfully.  You can get rid of the micro-perf. roughness on
the edges easily by taking a stack of about 50 cards, holding them
tightly and sanding the edges with fine sandpaper or emery cloth.  Make
sure the sandpaper is clean.  You need only one or two strokes across
the surface of the sandpaper to get rid of the perf.'s.