Toolkit Organization ?

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:48:50 -0500

At 7:19 PM -0500 11/17/02, Dave Smith wrote:
>Will any of you veterans share how you organize your traveling toolkits?
>One for tuning and basic repairs?  One for stringing?  One for regulation?
>I have searched the archive threads but don't find a lot of this subject.

You could start by looking over your last few calenders, and do a
"hashmark/slash" survey of those jobs which you polished off with
just the tuning tools, those for which you also did 2 minutes with at
the end with some combo handle regulating tools, those one which you
had to repin a part, etc.

You get the picture.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"The truth is inside you, Don Octavio. I cannot help you find that."
     ...........The mother of a delusional patient to his psychiatrist
in "Don Juan DeMarco"