Toolkit Organization ?

Dave Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:19:11 -0500

Hello, another basic question from a relative newcomer:

I have only been at this for a couple of years and already have more stuff
than I can carry in 3-4 toolcases.

Will any of you veterans share how you organize your traveling toolkits?
One for tuning and basic repairs?  One for stringing?  One for regulation?
I have searched the archive threads but don't find a lot of this subject.

I guess the most important question is "what do you take into the home for a
generic tuning appointment"?  vs what do you leave in the car, and how is
what you leave in the car organized into seperate kits?

I would sincerely appreciate learning from your experience.  Please reply
privately if you feel this is list-clutter.

Dave Smith
Pine Island FL
www.davidsmithpiano.com