Do I have any options.

Richard Wells frontrowaudio@hotmail.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:56:42 +0000

Hello all:

I have gotten into an unfortunate predicament that I hope someone out there
can help with.  A few years ago I bought a Franklin baby grand piano in very
rough condition.  I don't make a lot of money so I viewed this as the only
opportunity I'd have to ever own a baby grand.

I sent the action to a piano tech by the name of David Wallace from Bethany
Oklahoma.  The plan was I would pay him a little at a time and he would
rebuild it in his spare time.   I continued refinishing the rest of it in
the meantime.

After a couple of years I had paid him all but the last $75.00.  When I
tried to contact him with the final payment, I found he had moved and taken
my action with him.   The only information I've been able to find is that he
may have moved to Colorado.

So, that brings me to my questions to you; Is there anyone out there who
might know David?
Does anyone happen to have parts that might fit my piano?  Is there anything
I can do with my piano or is it now just firewood?

Thank you for you time.
Richard Wells