OT -WARNING! -DANGER! -OT-ALERT CODE RED!!! WARNING! DANGER! OT!

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:09:36 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Richard!
     Our lives are but a heartbeat, then we, as souls,
go on. But the pianos we restore, no matter how
scrupulously, will be abused and return to dust very
quickly.
     I therefore welcome human divergence on this
forum but will scrupulously apply the OT designation
to all non-technical posts, henceforth.
     Thump.