Pray for the good guys ...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 23:56:02 -0800 (PST)

Saddam is no doubt a jerk.( One that we,
unfortunately, put in power.)
     I merely wanted to point out that we can NOT
support ONE country in violation UN resolutions, while
condemning another! By so doing we are, in the eyes of
many, destroying our international credibility and
kicking the Islamic extremist hornet's-nest! ( I
prefer to let hornet's nests sit.)
     Thump
     P.S. I am most definitely NOT anti-Semitic! I
have plenty of Jews in my own ancestry: and actual,
genetic Semites, too!!! I pray for and celebrate the
numerous Jews worldwide who are NOT in support of
Israel's atrocities, and recognize the very grave
danger that they have created for us all on the global
landscape.