Pray for the good guys ...

Mickey Kessler mickeykes2@uf.znet.com
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 07:57:51 -0800

gordon stelter wrote:
"We support a state in the mid-east that
abuses its populace,(far worse and with more
regularity than Saddam has-- the alleged gas attacks
may have been Iranian) ignores UN sanctions and
DEFINITELY has weapons of mass destruction! Its called
Israel. "
****

While criticism of Israel is not necessarily anti-Semitism, comparing
Israel to Iraq comes close enough.  At best, it is ignorant.  It is
unquestionably stupid.

Mr. Stelter, his list is for issues of piano technology.  The readers and
contributors are committed to enhancing their skills in that field,
regardless of political or social orientation. In this forum, all we want
is better sounding -- and better playing -- pianos.  That's it.  Little
enough to ask of a frustratingly complex world.

Ladies and gentlemen -- please confine your comments to issues piano
technology, music, and the music business.  When someone tosses out bait,
no matter how rancid, please refrain from responding.  There are numerous
other mailing lists where political issues can discussed.

Please let this be an island of sanity, no matter how small and
insignificant, in an increasingly atavistic world.

Mickey Kessler