S&S D Duplex

Duplexdan@aol.com Duplexdan@aol.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 01:29:26 EST

List,

Unless i've missed something the only test of the before and after tuning of
the duplex scale was in my article in the Journal in May of '95. At that time
there was a measure of he--hawing about my results. It's been 7 years. I
think it's about time that some of these wagon masters of duplex scale
opinionata either proved CFT Steinway and I were a pair of mules or got off
their duplexophobic butts and tried to tune a duplex scale themselves. It may
mean swallowing some pride, but nobody is interested in recrimination; all
any serious piano technician is interested in is "a singing tone".

Dan Franklin