My humblest appologies

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:10:29 -0600

I want to apologize for the p...ing wars that have spilled over to
the list.  I wrote some private posts which RicB then moved to the
list.  I don't have any idea what I have done to irritate him and
cause this unnecessary, on-list exchange.  Maybe someday I'll get
smart enough to figure that out.

I promise, this is my last post or reply on this matter.

dave