List Censors (Richard Oliver Snelson

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 10:56:13 +0100

Send your complaints to David Porrit and his "Committee"
According to him they are busy planing how to deal with just
about the whole gambit of unwanted content and subscribers.

     "The Electronic Communications Committee has
     recently spread out to all its members the job of
     administering the list.  Dealing with viruses,
     spam and misdirected posts is one thing, dealing
     with list members insisting that we unsubscribe
     participants in flame wars is one job we feel
     would like to avoid if we can."

He sent me this in response to something I wrote the other
day that he deemed innappropriate. That is after he got done
calling me "stupid" for not understanding that the US
elections were already finished. :) Guess he didnt read the
post closely enough.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.