Those Golden Years severely OFF TOPIC!!!!

Carl Teplitski koko99@shaw.ca
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:55:11 -0600

Hell, man , it was great, and I enjoyed it. Just what I needed, after
some
difficult jobs. Sometimes we just have to lighten up and have a chuckle.

Only problem is that much of that stuff is to close to home. A 90,
almost 91
year old retired tuner friend of mine has a great sense of humor.
Possibly
that and the wine he makes and drinks every day has kept his mind sharp.

His body isn't doing so well, but he usually knows what's going on
around him.
We get very little off topic stuff on the list, and maybe it's because
people like
Richard helps to keep everybody honest. That's good, because I wouldn't
be interested
in the list being used as a comic site, either., but that one was good.
Thanks.

Carl/winnipeg.