S&S D Duplex

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 08:40:57 +0100

Hello, Mr. Dan Duplex,

Just to add a little water to your flow, love and passion for the
duplex scales,  I would add notice that  BECHSTEIN have just issued 3
models with aliquot scales and capo bars in the last sections.

Model D (280cm)
Model B (210cm)
Model M/P (192cm)

That was almost the last brand sticking to an all agrafes arrangement,
that have nice treble but not very long nor rich .

I am impatient to see these new models.

Regards.

Isaac OLEG

B.T.W. how can you move an aliquot plate without problems with the
finish ? There are always marks under the aliquot ?

Do you sell tunables individual aliquot parts ? That would be
interesting to me.

Nice little triangular brass or plated brass parts. to be use on a
steel plate, or even directly on the plate. Then that would be tunable
really.

Bests
I.O.