OT better Off List: was Re: Pray for the good guys ...

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 21:09:55 -0500

At 5:39 PM -0800 11/15/02, David Love wrote:
>Come on Gordon, leave your own naive prejudices and scapegoat politics off
>the list.
>
>David Love

Personally, David, I think he's a spook, here to sense the mood of
the population, to turn us into a focus group on the war against
terror. The defense department develops all these short scripts which
can be scattered mailing lists. The person may talk for a few weeks
about pianos, but then launch into something provocative, an agent as
'twere. The mailing list is then screened for this an related threads
to see how the population is holding up under the social pressures of
a pre-war nation. They also do a certain amount of recruiting for
special missions, from such information.

Honest, I have a good source on this. I'm channeling Timothy Leary
right now, as I type.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"May you work on interesting pianos."