OT better Off List: was Re: Pray for the good guys ...

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 17:39:56 -0800

Come on Gordon, leave your own naive prejudices and scapegoat politics off
the list.

David Love

----- Original Message -----
From: "gordon stelter" <lclgcnp@yahoo.com>
To: "Pianotech" <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: November 15, 2002 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: Pray for the good guys ...

3,000 children have died of starvation in Iraq each
month due to the sanctions. Iraq would never attack
anyone again, as they know they would be instantly
incinerated. We  support a state in the mid-east that
abuses its populace,(far worse and with more
regularity than Saddam has-- the alleged gas attacks
may have been Iranian) ignores UN sanctions and
DEFINITELY has weapons of mass destruction! Its called
Israel.
     Our grotesquely biased support of Israel is the
#1 reason the terrorists what to kill us. An unbiased
policy wpould cost NOTHING, and save billions in money
wasted killing Muslims, which will only harden the
rest to attack us, everywhere, for all eternity.
     Of course its about oil.
     Gordon Stelter