S&S D Duplex

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 20:59:39 -0500

At 8:43 PM -0500 11/15/02, Jon Page wrote:
>Bill,
>If you haven't seen the tool, it's an impact device which moves the
>rear duplex scale.
>The specially designed footings fit the profile of the bar and allow
>for movements
>without scarring the finish on the plate (as would a screwdriver
>might apt to).

Yes, I'm familiar with the tool, having seen it in Mr. Franklin's
class at the NEECRS in Burlington VT in April. von Rohr went to his
Sat afternoon class and bought one. I went to the Sunday morning
class and didn't.

I'd love to hear it happen, but so far I haven't. (And I've certainly
heard other people say they've heard it.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Round here we don't talk unless we can improve on the silence."
     ...........Ron Rude, local Public Radio Commentator.