Thoughts on Warranties (was Re: Steinway defect)

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 08:34:07 +0100

Hello,

I've find it is better to have a tuner saying that he can't voice than
one who try and ruin the hammers.

Beside, it is may be chocking that he file them then, but worn hammers
break strings, so why not.

Being in the Steinway circus does not mean you are top notch
technician, the dealers are not obliged to send their techs for
trainings.

Being cautious is yet the beginning of a professional attitude.

Regards.

Isaac Oleg