(OT) Free Steinway

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 22:22:31 -0500

At 8:44 PM -0600 11/14/02, Alan R. Barnard wrote:
>I'd trade a 1953 PA Stark spinet I tuned once (shudder ... ) for either of
>these Steinways even if they might need a little work. Ha.

Thanks for speaking of the going rate for road-kill Steinways in
terms of the musical worth of a Stark spinet. I was getting nervous
at all these cash figures, being as we're federally monitored. <g>

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"The law gets you into everything. It's the ultimate backstage pass.
It's the new priesthood"
     ...........Al Pacino in "Devil's Advocate"