Nasty Baldwin treble

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:59:21 -0600

I'm sorry to see that a difference of opinion will wreck a person's
credibility.  I doubt that there is a person anywhere in the world
who would agree with every opinion I have.

Susan, I guess I had better destroy all the Journals I have where you
have written what I had previously thought were well written and
informative articles.  If you don't agree with CFT, how can we
believe anything you say?!?!?!?  :-)

dave