Nasty Baldwin treble

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:41:58 -0800

This is a joke, right?

Only I missed the first paragraphs .... and I've never said a word against
aliquots that I can remember. Of course, these days I'm remembering less
and less.

"Duplex", please quote the post you are replying to, if this isn't a lame
excuse for humor. I think you'll find it isn't mine.

Susan

P.S. Aliquot, starts with an A.