Steinway defect

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:27:55 -0600

Hi Louis,
                My call would be to plug the holes with pin block stock,
also glue them in with 24hr West System Epoxy. Redrill for 2.0 tuning pins
in the correct position.
Some thing this new, does not warrant over sized pins.  If the rear of the
hole is under the plate, then over sized pins is not going to fix the
problem. The Epoxy is an excellent gap filler, in combination with the
plug, it should give you no more problems.
Regards Roger