OT - The Register

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 06:57:38 -0500

I like to stick to pianos, but if you use a little QPSP (Quality Piano Stuff per Post) evaluation, you will quickly see that a guy like Roger J. will come out with a very lofty rating - even if he does post such unbelievable claims as being related to the subject lovely young lady (HA!). There are others......(lat. 43.1, long. 89.4).........that perhaps post about pianos, but most would rather not see the posts at all.

I think the bottom line is if you post lots of good info and share freely your knowledge and experience, it's simply not a problem cluttering up this list once in a while with a post that is off topic (even if it is for such a far-fetched claim such as this one).

Hey, I feasted my eyes!    :-)

Terry Farrell