OT - The Register

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:07:25 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of Bill Ballard
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:07 PM
To: Pianotech
Subject: RE: OT - The Register

At 9:46 PM -0500 11/12/02, Tom Driscoll wrote:
>I didn't miss the OT reference. I just don't think this is the
>forum for this type of post.
>Let's just post any link that interest's us and drop the pianotech
name.

I don't know... We're all one pack of human beings tapping away at
each other on our keyboards. If someone else in Roger's family got
the good looks which he so sorely (and undeservedly) missed, I'm
happy. Hey at least he got brains. (That's more than I got.)

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Whoa !
	I wasn't responding to Roger's post ! It
Was the the post titled "register" with all the political stuff about
Microsoft etc.
	I'm not a curmudgeon and enjoy the occasional OT postings---I
participate myself--but the soapbox- chicken little ,sky is falling
stuff , is best left off this list.
	Just one opinion
	Tom Driscoll