So much for colleagues, so much for integrity, so much for ethics.......

Nichols nicho@cybermesa.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:18:00 -0700

At 11:34 PM 11/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>List,
>
><SNIP>
>This story shows that every word we write on the internet can be read or
>used by friendly meaning persons, but also misused by malicious creeps, as
>happens all the time.
>So much for colleagues, so much for integrity, so much for ethics.......
>André Oorebeek,

It was once said that a million monkeys with a million typewriters would
re-create the works of Shakespeare....
    ..... the Internet has disproved that, no?

Guy

"There are only two truly infinite things, the universe and
stupidity. And I am unsure about the universe." -- Albert
Einstein