So much for colleagues, so much for integrity, so muchforethics.......

Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:05:51 +0100

Susan Kline wrote:

> Hubert, you're welcome. After the third or fourth list war, one mellows a
> little. We really are pretty sedate compared to about five years ago -- or
> is that just my point of view changing?
>
> Susan

Oh I dunno Susan... grin... just wait til somebody starts talking about
violins, old wood,  soundboard vibrations, or the like again. Actually I think
most of us are quite willing to avoid discussion techniques that are less then
topical in nature and have other then the simple desire to learn and share
thoughts as motivation. Still, its been a while since the last big arguement.
Kind of nice too if you ask me. Neat to be able to read and share ideas with
folks even tho you dissagree, without all that personal stuff getting thrown
around.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne