biz cards

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:01:25 -0600

>Ten cents apiece?!? I would complain!...
>Susan

A humorous thought passed through my mind what with all the use of
the words, professional and price. And just a while ago, the
conversation was something to the effect that people who tune pianos
should get respect and proper wages and whatever else.

But apparently not people who run print shops, or something to that
effect. At least that seems to be the drift.

It just amused me, and these days I'm glad to have a smile cross my
face instead of other things seemingly more important.

Got to love life!

Thank you internet piano buddies.

Keith McGavern