biz cards

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 16:22:29 -0800

Ten cents apiece?!? I would complain!

At ten cents apiece, the printer ink and time to chop up sheets of cards
would be negligible, I think. If I were printing a lot of material, like
cards and business stationery, I would investigate a store which advertises
on TV around here. You bring in your empty printer ink cartridges, they
refill them on the spot, for a quite small fee.

Susan