So much for colleagues, so much for integrity, so much for ethics.......

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:10:50 -0800

At 11:34 PM 11/10/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>List,
>
>Some time ago I wrote an article for the Dutch email forum in my own
>language and, as I wrote it in Dutch, it was - clearly - meant for the Dutch
>subscribers only.
>
>Unfortunately there was a very sneaky Dutch colleague ...... <sigh>

OOR, I'm sorry this happened. I haven't seen any article supposedly by
you floating around -- it didn't get onto pianotech, did it? And what
was the subject, in case I do see it?

I think that the best thing you could do, though it would be a bit of
work, would be to translate your original article yourself, and send it
to us. I'm sure we'd be interested in it. And then, if we saw that
other bad version later, we'd say, "ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES! You are not
the REAL André!"

Regards,

Susan