Educating Managers

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 22:28:31 -0800

At 07:31 PM 11/8/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I know, I soon would have very few concert venues, but boy, I'd love to
>do it just once.

For a little while, in Stockton I was getting called for road show
tunings. I HATED them, though I didn't have quite as bad an experience
as yours. So, after four or five of them, when the manager called me
to make the appointment, I just "happened" to have (an imaginary)
conflict. "Sorry, can't do it, I'm already booked for a tuning then."
He only tried to book me twice, and then moved on, thank heavens.

Susan