Educating Managers

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sat, 09 Nov 2002 17:05:42 -0500

Ron,

The way I see it, it wouldn't have hurt anything to let the guy know up front
that you would be charging for wait time.  "Yes, sir, I can wait, but you
scheduled me for this particular time, and here I am, so you should know in
advance that my clock just started, and you will be charged for waiting time."
Or something.  Just a gentlemanly gesture, and you, dear Ron, are a gentleman.
:-)

Regards,
Clyde