Chickering 1/4 Grand Action Rebuild

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 22:06:10 +0100

I think the most basic pitfall in rebuilding one of these is accepting the job. Other then that.... well if you're already hip deep in it with only thongs and a waist cloth, then a couple brass flanges arent going to hurt much. Course you could just refit the action with a more modern configuration.

RicB