removing ebony sharps

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 18:20:16 +0100

Now this is a fabulous suggestion Isaac, and frankly I have been wondering
for some time why no-one has suggested this before. Nobody thinks "new"
anymore. Heck... we dont even get any accept for the idea of replacing the
sharps with flats, let alone this radical solution. Perhaps we might even
go further, and route out channels instead.... we could fill them with
some kind of neat psychedelic lights or homograms or something like that.
:)

You just gotta love the French eh ??

RicB

--