removing ebony sharps

Isaac OLEG oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:20:33 +0100

Once the sharps are off, I've find it advantageous to not put new ones
for some reasons, the beginners pianists don't like the sharps look
and feel.

It was even possible, as made a self taught inventor at the Listz era,
to build a piano with only white keys, the guy have understand all the
future evolutions of the piano at once, saying Listz that the old
keyboard with whites and sharps was out, and that his new one was
simpler to use.

Seriously ;>)

Iz.O.